Terms and conditions of sale
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE AND SALE
Thai Massage Aesthetic Wellness Center & Spa located at 10/A Newton Ave.
48124 Ravenna with VAT number 02598510390 is the owner of the website https://thaimassagecentroesteticoespa.it/(hereinafter referred to as the Site)
Hereby, the ownership offers the goods chosen by the Customer in the order form, to be considered an integral part of the contract.
The Customer declares that he/she has not entered false or fictitious data in the order form, and therefore declares that the data entered correspond to his/her real personal data. ownership reserves the right to prosecute in the appropriate forums any violation and abuse. The obligations assumed by the Customer in this article as well as the guarantee of the successful completion of payment made by the Customer, have an essential character for Ownership, which reserves the right, in the event of non-performance of any of the above obligations, to terminate the contract by right, without prejudice to any right to compensation for damages.
The technical information included in the Site, is derived from the information published by the manufacturers of the goods included in our catalog. ownership, therefore, reserves the right to change/adapt the technical and dimensional information of the products in the catalog, according to what will be communicated by the manufacturers, even without any prior notice.
The Customer may purchase only the products in the electronic catalog available on the Site at the time of placing the order, and in the quantities in stock. If the quantity of the product ordered exceeds the quantity in stock, the customer will be contacted by the staff of Thai Massage Aesthetic Center who will communicate the waiting time for the product to be supplied. The change of the quantity of products in stock occurs in real time only when the order is concluded, so it is advisable to always check the actual availability of the product before placing the order.
All prices entered on the Site, in the relevant column of the catalog, are to be understood as prices including VAT. Ownership reserves the right to change product prices at any time, however, the prices billed are those in effect at the time of the order. In the event of a discrepancy between the rate quoted and in effect at the time of the Customer’s order, due to a typographical, edition or calculation error on the Site, the rate in effect will prevail. However, the Customer may cancel his order by notifying us of the problem.
MODE OF PURCHASE
The Customer may purchase only the products in the electronic catalog of the Site at the time of placing the order.
The fastest way to place an order is through the Internet (online) by accessing your shopping cart. This method of purchase therefore requires registration with the Site.
The correct receipt of the order is confirmed by the owner by a message sent to the electronic mail (e-mail) address provided by the Customer. The confirmation message will contain a Customer Order Number, to be used in all subsequent communications with the owner, and will reproduce all the data entered by the Customer, who agrees to verify its correctness and to promptly communicate any corrections to the contacts listed in its registration form or on the confirmation e-mail itself.
In the case of non-acceptance of the order, the owner ensures timely communication to the Customer always by e-mail or by telephone.
If the products ordered are not available after the Customer’s order, Ownership will send an e-mail to the Customer to inform him/her of the unavailability of the product and offer to cancel or change his/her order.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
Important: For all forms of prepayment, it is recommended to inquire about availability before making the deposit, via Customer Service (see below for contact information).
Ownership, for deliveries made in Italy accepts the following forms of payment:
- Credit Card Payment – PAYPAL System
Choosing this payment method, by clicking on “Confirm Order” you will be directed to PayPal’s secure server, where you can make your payment with absolute peace of mind using a Credit Card or directly to your PayPal Account if you have one, and without the slightest risk of someone getting hold of your information. Simultaneously with the conclusion of the online transaction, PayPal will immediately charge the amount related to the purchase made. In case of cancellation of the order, either by the Customer or in case of non-acceptance of the same by the Thai Massage Aesthetic Center, at the same time of cancellation, the amount related to the cancelled goods will be credited back to the Customer’s Paypal account. The timing of re-crediting to the chosen payment instrument within the Paypal account depends solely on PayPal and the banking system involved.
Thai Massage Aesthetic Center reserves the right to ask the Customer for additional information (such as landline phone number or sending copies of identity documents) to determine the actual ownership of the PayPal account. In the absence of the required documentation, Thai Massage Aesthetic Center reserves the right not to accept the order.
At no time during the purchase process is Thai Massage Aesthetic Center able to know information about the buyer’s credit card or other mode chosen within PayPal’s wallet and transmitted via secure connection directly to the PayPal site handling the transaction. No Thai Massage Aesthetic Center computer files will retain such data. Under no circumstances, therefore, can Centro Estetico Thai Massage be held liable for any fraudulent or improper use of credit cards by third parties when paying for products purchased on Centro Estetico Thai Massage.
- BANK TRANSFER: In the case of payment by Bank Transfer in advance what was ordered by the Customer will be kept committed until receipt of proof of payment, to be sent to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3 working days from the date of acceptance of the order. The dispatch of what has been ordered will take place only upon actual receipt of the sum to ownership which must take place within 7 working days from the date of acceptance of the order, beyond this deadline, the order will be deemed automatically canceled. The reason for the bank transfer should state:
- The Order Number as indicated in the e-mail received as confirmation of the order;
- The date the order was placed, which is the same as the order confirmation e-mail;
- First and Last Name of the order holder;
- Satispay: Payment for Products purchased on the Site can be made through Satispay. If you choose Satispay as your means of payment, you will be redirected to satispay’s site where you will make payment for the Products in accordance with the procedure provided for and governed by Satispay and the terms and conditions of the contract agreed by you with Satispay. Data entered on Satispay’s site will be processed directly by it and will not be transmitted or shared with Three Stories. Three Stories is therefore unable to know and does not store in any way the data of the credit card linked to the user’s Satispay account or the data of any other payment instrument connected with that account. In the case of payment by Satispay, the amount for the purchase made will be charged by Satispay immediately, at the same time as the order form is transmitted. In all cases of termination of the contract and subsequent cancellation of the order, the amount related to the purchase made will be credited back to the Customer’s Satispay account. The manner and timing of re-crediting to the payment instrument linked to the Satispay account depends solely on Satispay.
- Credit or debit card(Stripe): Stripe is an external platform for online payments that allows payments to be made by ATM, reloadable card or credit card, etc. It is a secure and fast solution: payments are processed virtually instantly. It is not necessary to create a Stripe account (although recommended): all you need is a valid Visa, Mastercard or American Express credit, ATM or reloadable card. Stripe supports 3D Secure for any payment and meets the most stringent online security requirements. Stripe is certified as a PCI-compliant service provider, Level 1. A confirmation email from Stripe will be sent with each transaction made using this method. The amount of the order is charged to the bank account connected to the credit card when the order is confirmed. Stripe prevents fraudulent activities by detecting suspicious activity and also works with Global Partners Networks and Credit Card Networks to monitor fraudulent activities. In case of cancellation, the amount is refunded to the bank account connected to the Customer’s credit card. Thai Massage Aesthetic Center disclaims any liability for disputes related to purchases. All disputes are handled directly by Stripe. Learn more about how Stripe handles disputes: https://stripe.com/help/disputes. To learn more about Stripe, visit www.stripe.com
The details for making the Bank Transfer will be given to you in the order confirmation e-mail.
ORDER ACCEPTANCE AND PROCESSING
Ownership reserves the right to accept only orders from individuals who possess a Fiscal Code and/or VAT number (or an equivalent data if not resident in Italy) and who have reached the age of majority.
Ownership also reserves the right to refuse the order in the following cases: shipments to P.O. Boxes; provision of unreal or incorrect master data; previous default in any capacity against Ownership; registration in the list of protests; subject to insolvency proceedings; lack of availability of goods, for any reason, in its own warehouses or at suppliers; in any other case of incompatibility with Ownership’s economic interests and corporate policies.
Ownership provides, upon verification of payment by the Customer, order fulfillment from Monday to Sunday, from h 10.00 to h 19.00
ISSUE ACCOMPANYING INVOICE
For all orders placed on the Site, titularity issues the shipping document for the goods shipped, sending it through the order. In the event that the Customer requests the issuance of an invoice, the information provided by the Customer in the registration form, with particular reference to the fields Tax Code, Company Name, and VAT Number, will be authentic. No changes in the invoice will be possible, after the invoice is issued, which will occur after the Customer has made payment of the full amount provided. The accompanying invoice will be entered and sent with the goods in the space reserved for transport documents.
RETURN OF A PRODUCT
Go to the page
APPLICATION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Go to the page
Ownership is not responsible for any damage or loss, direct and/or indirect, resulting from the sale of goods and services offered in the catalog published on the Site, including for delayed and/or non-delivery of the product, nor for the correspondence of the goods to the specifications published on the site, nor for any other fact not directly attributable to Ownership.
Any right of the Customer to damages or compensation, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and/or property, caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order is excluded.
The picture accompanying the description sheet of a product may not be perfectly representative of its features, but differ in color, size, accessory products in the picture. All supporting information is intended as merely general informational material, not referable to the actual features of an individual product. ownership is not liable for typographical errors or changes in features and prices introduced by manufacturers or for damage caused by improper use of products.
For any inquiries, invoices, complaints, information or problems, you can contact our sales outlet ate-mail: email@example.com or by phone, SMS or WhatsApp at 351 9688748
The contract of sale between the Customer and Holder is concluded in Italy and governed by Italian Law. For any civil and criminal disputes arising from the conclusion of this distance sales contract, the competent court of jurisdiction shall be that of the municipality of residence or domicile of the holder of title.